The Credit One Bank Platinum Rewards Visa Credit Card is not a great option for people who keep up with great credit and is hoping to keep remaking their credit. Its proposal is to compensate users for dependable use through normal potential credit limit increase.
Unlike many other credit cards for lower FICO ratings, there is no time handling expenses or month-to-month use charges for accessing the card. There is more information you can get to read and learn about this credit card from this article.
Credit One Bank Cards
Below are the credit cards offered by Credit One:
- Credit One Bank American Express Card
- Platinum Visa for Rebuilding Credit
- Official Credit Card of NASCAR
- Platinum Rewards Visa
- Six Flags Rewards Visa
- Platinum Rewards Visa with No Annual Fee
- Best Friends Credit Card
- Vegas Golden Knights Credit Card
- Platinum Visa
Credit One Bank Credit Card Features
Below are services and features of the credit cards offered by the financial company:
- Cardholders can meet all the requirements for various money cash-back remunerations benefits programs
- Credit One Bank Platinum Visas for revamping credit make up to 2% cash-back on qualified purchases which includes gas, staple goods, cell phone administration, network access, and link or satellite administrations
- Users are not answerable for unapproved charges if their card is stolen or lost
- You can view your Experian FICO assessment and credit report rundown free of charge for each month online
- Credit One consequently reviews your records for credit limit increment openings
Rates of Credit One Bank Platinum Rewards Visa Card
- The annual fee ranges from $0 to $99
- Cost for ATM withdrawal fee is $10 or 3% to 5%
- The fee for foreign transaction is $1 or 3%
- Credit One penalty fee is $39.
Credit One Bank Credit Card Customer Login
Pre-Qualify for Credit One Bank Credit Card
If you want to get pre-qualified for this credit card, then follow the guide below:
- Visit the website 17dfd7.com
- Scroll to the right section of the page and click on “see if you pre-qualify”
- Provide your name, mailing address, apt/unit, city, state, ZIP code, email, phone number, SSN, date of birth, and total monthly income
- Click on “See card offers”
Credit One Bank Credit Card Approval Code
- Go to the website at 17dFd7.com
- Click on “Search now” option at the right side of the screen
- Enter your name, and the last four numbers of SSN
- Click on “See if I’m pre-approved” option
Apply For Credit One Bank Credit Card
Keep in mind that to apply for the card, you will need to be pre-qualified first. So, check using the pre-qualify steps above to check for the eligible cards you can apply for. Then click on the card, and provide the required information to get your application form submitted.
If approved of the card, you will be sent the card via mail. The process to activate the card will also be provided on the mail sent to you following the card. Just login to your account at www.creditonebank.com to check for more guides and eligibility requirements.
Credit One Bank Card Application Status
If you have applied for the credit card, below is how you can check your qualification status:
- Visit the website 17dFd7.com
- Click on “Check the status” option
- Provide your name, and la-digit of SSN
- Click on the “Check status” option below to see if you qualify
CreditOne Bank CreditCard Activation
Visit the website at www.creditonebank.com/credit-cards. Click on login, and sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, then you will have to register. Click on the credit card section and select “Activate Card”. Provide the card number and CVV at the back of the card. Create a PIN for the card, and click on Activate Now.
Credit One Bank Credit Card Payment
There are several ways you can make payment using this card. Either you can pay online, by mail, or by phone.
To pay by mail, you have to send the payment to this address,
P.O. Box 60500
City of Industry, CA 91716-0500.
Pay Credit One Bank Credit Card Bill by Payment Services:
- You can use payment services like MoneyGram.
- Users can also make use of Apple Pay, Google pay, and Samsung pay options.
- Western Union
Credit One Bank Credit Card Bill Through Phone:
For the bill pay via phone number, you will have to call on their toll-free number at (877) 825-3242 and follow the prompts.
Credit One Bank Credit Card Customer Service
1 (877) 825-3242Credit One Bank