Checking the internet for Cleaning Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship can be a difficult task to do. Thanks to the development of technology, you can get guides online to assist you find jobs online. Do you enjoy cleaning and take pride in it as your work? If yes, then you should know there are available places you can take your cleaning job to the next level in the US.
What Is Sponsorship?
A sponsorship is a means of providing financial and other support to someone or a group so as to promote their work or cause. It refers simply to as providing assistance and help to someone or an organization towards what they aim to do.
What Is Visa Sponsorship?
A visa sponsorship refers to as when a person or a sponsor is taking full responsibility for you and you action during your stay in the visited country. With this sponsorship, you can as well get jobs like cleaning, housekeeping, driving, etc. in the US.
Who Is A Cleaner in USA?
A cleaner is a person responsible for all basic cleaning in and around a facility or office building. This contains activities like dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, and cleaning dirt off windows and doors.
Cleaning Jobs In US
In all facilities and offices in the US, there is a cleaner who helps to maintain the cleanliness of the environment, while others operate on their jobs. There are over hundreds of facilities and offices in the US, this means that cleaning job is one thing to consider and easily get accepted into the position. So, if you ever think of getting a free visa and a job in a particular country like US, then visa sponsorship is a medium of achieving it.
Responsibilities Of A Cleaner
A cleaner is a person who is responsible in carrying out the below duties and activities:
- Cleaning of vents
- Sweeping and mopping
- Doors and windows cleaning
- Vacuuming and removal of stains from surfaces
- Garbage disposal
- Maintaining cleanliness of furniture
Note that there are other roles to be performed as a task based on the facility a cleaner works in.
How To Apply For Cleaning Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
Applying for job like cleaning in the US is quite easy when you are guided. And jobs like this can easily be approved by the employer of a place in need of cleaners. If you are good at cleaning, then here is how you can apply for a cleaning job in the US:
- First, you are required to own a device (PC or smartphone) that is connected to the internet or WiFI
- Launch your web browser (preferably Google Chrome)
- Type in “Cleaning Jobs in USA” on the address bar
- You will be provided with a list of various jobs spaces available for applicants in the US
- Click on either of the jobs you prefer
- You will be provided with the job description which include location, qualifications, and responsibilities
- Select the different application methods available on the selected job. You can choose to either apply for LinkedIn, Recruit.net, ZipRecuite, etc.
- Register for an account on the application platform
- Provide your name, date of birth, country, and other required information
- Click on Apply for Job
- Provide the required details
- Then hit the Submit Application button
Your application will be sent to the firm. And after it has been reviewed, you will get a response of either approval or rejection for the Cleaning Jobs in USA.
Types of US Work Visa
Below are the several types of work visas in the United States:
- E-1/2/3: Traders
- E-2: Investors
- The E-3: Special occupation professionals from Australia
- H-1B: Special occupation professionals
- H-1C: Registered nurses
- The H-2A/B: Agricultural workers
- H-2B: Non-agricultural workers (hotel, food service, etc.)
- H-3: Non-immigrant trainees
- I: Foreign media representatives
- L-1A/B: Intra-company transferees
- O: Individuals with extraordinary abilities or achievements
- P-1A: Internationally recognized athletes
- The P-1B: Entertainment groups
- P-2: Performers performing under a reciprocal exchange program and
- P-3: Artists that are part of a culturally unique program
- Q: Visas for cultural exchange
- TN NAFTA: Visas for Canadian and Mexican professionals
The most common and well-known US visa type is the H-1B Visa.
H-1B Visa For Cleaning Job In USA
The H-1B is a type of visa in the United States that is categorized under the Immigration and Nationality Act, sector 101. This allows United States employers to temporarily employ immigrants or foreign workers in specialty occupations.
H1B Visa Requirements
Both the applicant and employer are to meet with the below requirements to be eligible for this visa type:
- Applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree (or any foreign equivalent document)
- The applicant should have a better understanding in the required field
- Degree requirement for the job is typical for the job
- The job must be a type that requires a professional in a specialty occupation
- The employer should be able to show the lack of qualified US applicants for the position offered
The specialized positions for an H1B visas are listed below, but are not limited to:
- Business Specialties
- Medicine & Health
After the requirements are met, then applicant and employer can proceed to applying for the visa.
Apply For H-1B Visa For Cleaning Job In USA
This is the next step to consider after you have been hired or approved for the cleaning job you applied for. When applying for this visa, the applicants is sponsored by the U.S employer that has hired them for work.
- The applicant should get a H1B sponsor
- Employer is required to submit a Labor Conditions Approval (LCA)
- Also, the employer must submit Form I-129
- Applicant is to completes an H1B visa application at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate
The visa application is to be filled by the applicant. Additionally, both the employee of the Cleaning Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship and employer are to complete the steps below:
- Fill out Form DS-160
- Schedule for an interview
- Pay the H1B visa fees
- Submit required documents for H1B Visa.
- Attend the H1B interview
H1B visa fees
During application, all the required fees will be shown to you in the form of office visited. You can check on the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website to get the required feed. Endeavor to create a USCIS online account to process the H1B visa on the website.
How Much Are Cleaners Paid in the US?
The average base salary for a cleaner working in USA is $14.30 per hour. In a month a cleaner in the US can get an average of $2,385.
ALSO, SEE THIS: How To Be a Successful Mompreneur?