Citi Credit Card Login offers every Citibank Credit Card holder access to manage their account online, as well as carry out financial transaction like pay bills, monitor their spending, redeem reward points, and lot more activities.
The Citi Credit Card is issued by Citibank and the card is offered with a credit limit. It is issued to Citibank customers to operate and carry out online purchases and also purchase items at online markets.
Citi Credit Card Login
This credit card does not come with a specific credit score but building your credit scores depends on how you manage the credit you get on the card. Despite this, the credit card comes with a lot of benefits to its owners.
Citibank Credit Card benefits
- Can be used at various Airport lounges and earn Air miles points.
- The reward points can be used to redeem several companies’ gift.
- When you activate your card, you will get 10,000 bonus miles and when you renew your card, you will get an extra 3,000 miles.
- Travel insurance coverage
- 0% intro APR
- Dining and Travel deals
- You stand the chance to get great Rewards and Cash Back Twice.
- Access loans using the credit card
- No Late Fees
- You can book a flight using the PremierMiles card and get Air Mile points.
- Pay utility bills
- Travel Accident coverage
- Health coverage
- Lost luggage coverage
Citibank Credit Card Requirements
There are no requirements in registering and applying for the Citibank Credit Card. All you need are details about yourself to carry out the application process:
- Credit Card number
- Full name
- Last 4 digit of your Social Security number
- Tax ID number
Citibank Credit Card Application
With all the requirements met, follow the step below to apply for the credit card:
- Head to https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/home on your device web browser
- Click on Sign In at the right section of the page
- Next, click on Register for online access, and you will be redirected to the application or registration page
- Enter your Credit/Debit card number in the specified field
- Click on Continue Set up
- Provide your personal information which include your date of birth, last 4 digit of your SSN or Tax ID number, and financial information
- Click Continue Set up, and you will be redirected to the set up online access page
- Choose your Citibank username and password
- Click on Continue Set up
- On the confirmation page, review the information you provided
- Checkbox the box to allow Citibank permission to check your information for approval
- Then click Submit
Citi Credit Card Activation
The activation process can be done either online (web Page) or using the Citibank Mobile Application (both available on iOS and Android devices). To activate your Citibank Credit Card, you will be asked to provide the card number, date of birth, and other information. Just follow the guide below for the activation process:
Activate Citi Credit Card Online
- Vitit the URL https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/home or https://online.citi.com/US/ag/activate/index on your device web browser
- Click on Sign In at the right section of the page.
- Next, click on “Activate a card”, and you will be redirected to the Activation page
- Provide your card number in the specified field and click continue
- Then, find your card and click the button stating that you are either the primary cardholder or authorized user for the account to confirm your activation.
Activate Citi Credit Card on Citibank Mobile App
- Download Citibank Mobile app either on your iOS or Android smartphone. Or visit the download link via the URL https://online.citi.com/US/JRS/pands/detail.do?ID=CitiMobileApp
- Select and click on your device type if using the link, and you will be redirected to the download page on your App Store or Play Store
- Download and install the app
- Open the mobile app and click on “Register” or “Activate” a card.
- Next, click on “Credit card.”
- Scan the Citi Credit Card
- Then type in the CVV, your date of birth, and the last four digits of your SSN
Citi Credit Card Sign In
To sign in or login to Citibank credit card account is easy. You can simply follow the step below to get this process done:
- Head to the URL on your device web browser – https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/home or https://www.citi.com/login?deepdrop=true&checkAuth=Y
- Click on Sign In at the right section of the credit card login page
- Enter your User ID and password
- Then click on Sign In
How to Make Citibank Credit Card Payment
There are different ways you can make a Citibank Credit card payment.
Citibank Credit Card Online Payment
To make payment online, you have to login to your account online – https://online.citi.com/US/login.do and then click on “Make a Payment.”
Citibank Credit Card Payment By phone
To make payment via phone is by calling the customer service at 1 (800) 950-5114. However, you will be asked to provide your birthdate, last 4 digits of SSN, and other bank information for verification.
Citibank Credit Card Payment by Mail
This is by sending a check or money order (but not cash) to payment mail address.
Citibank Credit Card Payment At a branch
You can make a payment at any Citibank branch using the https://online.citi.com/US/ag/citibank-location-finder link to find the nearest branch.
Citibank Credit Card mobile app payment
kindly log in to your account with your credentials and select your card, then tap “Make a Payment.”
What is Citibank Credit Card Payment Mailing Address?
P.O. Box 9001037,
Louisville, KY 40290-1037.
Citi Credit Card Customer Service
If you want to contact any Citibank representative for any assistance, you can call at 1 (800) 950-5114.