Governor Brian P. Kemp has recently announced that the Cash Assistance Program of about $359 will be provided to active Medicaid, PeachCare for Kids, and/or TANF enrollees. This announcement is as part of his $1 billion commitment to the Department of Human Services.
If a Georgia citizen enrolls in more than one of this programs, he/she will receive only one payment. Registered for this program, and have gotten the Mastercard, then let’s get into activating it for use.
Cash Assistance Program Mastercard Activation
SNAP, TANF, Medicaid, PeachCare for Kids applicants who have received their initial Cash Assistance Program cards are to activate the card at the cash assistance mastercard website; cashassistance.gateway.ga.gov. Only after activation can you be able to access the benefits transferred to the card issued to you.
How Can I Activate My Cash Assistance Program Mastercard?
To activate the Cash Assistance Program Mastercard, there are certain information required. You will need your Client ID and other personal information to activate the card. The client ID can be gotten in the Georgia Gateway website. You can get your Client ID using the step below:
- Go the Cash Assistance Program website
- Create an account and sign in
- Link your case using your DOB and client ID
- Go to the “My Benefit Summary” option
- The One-Time Cash Assistance table will be shown and this includes the client IDs
Cash Assistance Program Mastercard Activate
Activating the cash assistance Mastercard is easy. If approved for this program, you will receive an email link to activate the card. Follow the step below:
- Quickly visit your email and check for the program approval mail
- Click on the Select to Redeem button within your email
- You will be redirected to the login website
- Login to the Cash Assistance website with your Client ID and Date of Birth associated to the email address
- On the dashboard, look for Set PIN and click on it
- Enter your preferred PIN and click on activate card
Cash Assistance Mastercard Program Login
You can login to your account using the step below
- Go to cashassistance.gateway.ga.gov
- Enter your Client ID and Date of Birth
- Click on Log In
After logging into your account, you can access the following features:
- Virtual card number and card details
- Available balance
- Transaction history
- Lock card feature
- Set your PIN
- Hide card feature
- Instructions on using the digital wallet on Apple, Google, Walmart Pay, or Samsung Pay
What is the Cash Assistance Program Mastercard Prepaid Card?
The Cash Assistance Program Mastercard Prepaid Card “Virtual Card” is an online virtual card that can be used for online, mail, and phone orders in the United States. Also, when you have loaded the Virtual Card to your digital wallet, you can also use it with merchants, restaurants, service providers, and health care providers that accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and Mastercard for payment in the United States. The Virtual Card is a non-reloadable with a one-time load value of about $350. It does not allow for withdrawal of cash.
Cash Assistance Mastercard Balance
How can I check the balance of my Card? To check this, you may visit the website or call the toll free number displayed on the back of the Card.
Georgia Cash Assistance Mastercard Not Working
If you are experiencing card-specific issue, you can contact the assistance number at the back of the card. You will be told the reason of the cash assistance Mastercard not working and what you can do.
Cash Assistance Mastercard Customer Service
To contact the Cash Assistance Mastercard Customer Service, visit the website and click on their Contact Us option. You can call on the provided number on their customer service page to speak to an agent.