Best Credit Cards 2022 – Credit card act as a necessary role in how persons make purchases and utilize their finances. It is used for everyday purchases same as for big-ticket items. The use of credit card has become usual practice for customers to apply for cards with extra benefits that meet with the demand of lifestyle.
Not every single card is the best option for every person, it is based on purchases and every budget. For this reason, MYCINEGIST has reviewed the best credit cards in a way designed to be helpful to persons reading this article.
Best Credit Cards 2022
With using the best credit card, you can get reward, protection on your purchases, and be provided with interest-free financing, as well as other benefits which are valuable to you. If used properly, it can also build your credit.
Moreover, with many credit cards to choose from, it might be difficult to choose the right card base on your preference.
Best Credit Cards 2022 No Annual Fee
- Best Overall: Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards
- Overall Runner-Up: Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards
- Best Student Credit Card: Bank of America® Travel Rewards for Students
- Student Credit Card Runner-Up: Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards for Students
- Best for Travel: Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Travel Runner Up: Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Best for Cash Back: Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Cash Back Runner Up: Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Best Airline: United℠ Explorer
- Airline Runner-Up: Citi® AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard®
- Best for Hotels: Marriott Bonvoy Boundless
- Hotels Runner Up: Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card
- Best for Balance Transfer: Citi Simplicity®
- Balance Transfer Runner-Up: Citi® Diamond Preferred® Credit Card
- Best for Business: Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards card is best for cash back based on its combination of low fees, low interest, and high rewards earning rate. As it doesn’t feature any annual fee, there is no need to worry about making sure you are extracting maximum value from the card annually to make it worth it.
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards
This credit card is a strong competition among other best overall credit card. There is offer of a 3% cash back on dining, entertainment, streaming services, and grocery purchases.
New card holders can earn a $200 cash bonus after spending $500 during the first three months. Also, there is no annual fee, so all the cash back rewards earned can be used by you.
Chase Sapphire Reserve®
Due to its competitive one-time point bonus and high rewards earning rate, this card is considered among the Best Credit Cards 2022. Reward points are worth 40% more if redeemed for travel through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal. There is also a benefit to transfer points on a 1:1 basis to eligible hotel and airline partners.
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
This credit card earns 2 miles per dollar on every purchase made by the card holders. These miles can be redeemed for all of your travel purchases without blackout dates. Cardholders can earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase made, and also 5 miles per dollar used on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel.
Newly issued cards can earn 60,000 bonus miles after it has been used for purchasing $3,000 within the first 3 months. Though, there is an annual fee of $95, but the card has no foreign transaction fees and reimburses up to $100 in TSA PreCheck or Global Entry application fees each four years.
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
This credit card earns an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made without caps or limit on how much you can receive. Also, card users can earn a one-time cash bonus of $200 after they spend $500 on purchases in the first three months of registering for their account.
New cardholders are offered a benefits of no interest for the first 15 months with a 0% intro APR offer. There is no annual fee or foreign transaction fees on international purchases.