If you are like other people using AOL Mail Com Login for your electronic communication, then you should be aware of some best way to sign in your account from different location at any time. There are a couple of common ways a user can sign in to their AOL Mail account.
If you would like to try out another email for business or personal use, then you can consider AOL Mail. Read this guide to learn most about this email service.
AOL Mail Com Login
This mail is an attractive option for keeping connection close with your friends and family. It has both an app version and a web version through which users can stay connected and access the platform.
AOL Mail is a web mail service provided by AOL Inc., also known as American Online. It is a subsidiary of Verizon Communications. This web-based email service was quite popular in the early days when it started.
Nowadays, it has been shadowed by other email giants like Gmail and Yahoo. But it is still a great email service with multiple features users can access.
Mail AOL Com | www AOL Com Mail | www AOL Mail
There are different web URL for this platform, but all leads to same AOL. To get access to the online web version you can use the URL www.aol.com. The URL is same with www.aolmail.com, but the different is that aolmail leads directly to the mail service, while AOL leads to the homepage where you can access news and other of its features and services.
AOL Mail Login
If you would like to login your mail from the AOL homepage, then follow the guide below:
- Launch your web browser, and enter the URL AOL.com
- Click on the sign in option from the top right section
- You will be redirected to the login page or to aolmail.com login
- Fill in your email address, and provide your password
- Click on sign in. Note that you can click Stay Signed In checkbox to remained signed to your account on the particular browser.
And that’s it.
AOL Mail App
The mobile app can be downloaded on both iOS and Android smartphones. You just have to handle your device, and ensure it is connected to the internet or a WiFi. Then launch your app store and search for AOL, and download the app.
AOL Mail Sign Up
If you are new to this service, then you would want to sign up or create an account to access it. It is free and requires no additional fee to sign up just as to download the app or access the webpage:
- Launch the app after download
- Tap on sign up or create an account
- Enter your name, username, date of birth, email address, and contact (email and phone number)
- Verify the email or phone you have filled in the form
- Then tap on create account
Your account will be verified and created, and you can begin to access this wonderful email service.
AOL Mail Login Issues
Generally, there are no issues during accessing the platform. But in case you come across login issues, then it might be between these 2 cases;
- Authentication Problem
- AOL Mail Can’t sign in Problem
But either of the above issues are fixable.
How To Solve AOL Mail Authentication Problem
Such problem occurs because of the web browser through which we access AOL. You just need to update the browser and troubleshoot the issues
- Update the web browser
- Head to settings, and clear the browser history data and cookies on Microsoft edge and configure the settings
- Follow the onscreen prompts and get the issue resolved
Can’t Sign In Problem
This issue occurs mostly when a user provides wrong login details. It causes a black or white screen. To clear this issue, you will need to perform the AOL Mail can’t sign in troubleshoot.
Enter the correct credentials. If it’s not logged in, then try resetting the password and try again. And the issue will be solved.
Check AOL Mail IMAP Settings
AOL Mail officially recommends using IMAP settings even though POP3 protocols are supported. Before using this mail in a different email application, you will need to enter few details to allow the application access your mail. Below is the IMAP setting:
AOL Mail IMAP server address – imap.aol.com
Username field – Your full AOL Mail email address
For AOL email, this will be your AOL screen name @aol.com. For example, email@example.com
AOL Mail IMAP password field – Your AOL Mail password
IMAP port field – 993
#AOL Mail IMAP TLS/SSL field – Mark Yes
AOL Mail IMPT Settings
SMTP Outgoing Server Address – smtp.aol.com
#SMTP Port field – 465
SMTP security field – TLS/SSL
For the SMTP Username field – Your full AOL Mail email address
SMTP Password – Your AOL Mail password
Services Provided By AOL
- AIM (AOL Instant Messenger)
- AOL Video – Allows Users to Upload Videos
- X Drive – Allows users to Store files & data online
- AOL News – Updates the latest news & Media on the homepage
- Dial Up Internet Access
- AOL Search – Just like google, AOL also have a search engine @ www.aol.com which helps to find local places etc.
AOL Mail Forgotten Password
You can easily reset your password if forgotten using the below guide:
- Head to aolmail.com.
- Click on Forgot username?
- Provide either your email address or phone number used in creating the account
- Verify the captcha and click Continue
- Click on “Yes, send me a code” if you still have the number or mail provided
- Enter the 8 characters code on the box
- Click on verify
Now, you can access and edit your username or password.