After getting your credit card, it is important you Activate Discover Credit Card to start using it right away. The company Discover is a popular known finance firm that provide high money-back rate to users with amazing covers apply. Discover credit card helps users to carry out instant online shopping and also pay for services with ease.
The card comes in exciting colors which is black and white. If you newly received your credit card, then you need this instruction on how to activate your Discover Card.
Activate Discover Credit Card Via Discover.com/activate
You can begin to enjoy the credit card services after accessing the discover.com/activate link. This credit card is designed in a way where you can return purchases if you don’t like it and get full refunds.
Features of Discover Card
The company offers amazing services and perks to its users. Below are some of the features of using this card:
- Card users can easily convert $150 to $300 with savings
- Can get an unlimited 1% cashback on transactions
- Offers unlimited cashback with money-back incentives given at the end of first year
- Can use your 5% cashback offer on purchases at supermarkets, cafes, and other stations
How To Activate Discvoer Card at discover.com/activate
This credit card is a best option for online shoppers. It can help you pay both smaller and larger bills online. After applying and receiving the card, you can get the card start working in few minutes after these steps below:
- Launch your web browser
- Go to the Discover.com/activate webpage
- Fill in the required details on the form like date of birth, SSN, card name, card number, CVV
- Click on Continue
Note that you can activate your card with or without logging in.
Activate Discover Credit Card Via Phone
Other than the online activation process, customers can get to activate the Discover card via phone. All required is to hold the card and dial the number at the back of the card. You will be asked details about yourself and the card during activating the card on phone.
Discover Card Account
If you have a Discover Card account, then you can login to check on details and transaction about the credit card. To get access to the account, follow the login process as given below:
- Visit the Discover official website on your web browser
- Head over to the Secure Account Log In option or click on Log In
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Then click on Log In
Discover Card Forgot User ID/Password?
If you have lost your login information then you can retrieve it by:
- Go to dicover.com
- Click on the Forgot User ID/Password? under the Secure Account Log In
- Select the Account Login Information you need to restore
- Click on Forgot User ID or Forgot Password
- Provide the required proof of ownership
Registering And Opening A Discover Card Account
To register for an account as a first-time user, follow the step below:
- On your web browser go to the registration website
- Provide the 16-digit card number, expiration date, date of birth, SSN
- Verify the Captcha
- Click on Continue
What is the name of the bank that issues the Discovery credit card?
The Discover card is provided by Discover Financial, which is an American financial services business (DFS).
Credit Score Needed For Discover card?
Discover credit or debit cards does not require an excellent credit score, currently. But it is great to have a credit score of at least 700, to help you stay in good range for credit card approval.