There is Simple Way on How to Activate Best Buy Card, and if you want to know the easy procedure keep scrolling down. The Best Buy is one of the biggest North American multinational stores that concentrates in the sale of technology products and services.
They display electronic gadgets and accessories at low rates while maintaining high quality.
Simple Way on How to Activate Best Buy Card
BestBuy credit card is quite simple to activate. But before you start, you will need to first apply for a My Best buy credit card at Citibank. Once you apply for the card, you will have to wait for about a week for it to be approved. Then Citibank will notify you through your email once they approved your request.
Once you get your card, you can then activate it and use card to manage your account, add and transfer money, and pay bills from any device at any time.
Pros of Best Buy Credit Card
To enjoy the benefits of Best Buy credit card, you will have to open an account. Below are benefits attached to the card:
- With Best Buy, spend 200 dollars on your first BestBuy credit card and earn up to $10,000 point.
- Each 1 dollar spend you get 2.5 points
- Earn 2% back in points on dinning expenditures at bar, store, etc.
- Earn 1% back in all other purchases
- Elite plus card member earn 6% back in rewards
- You get 5% cashback as an incentive
- Cardholders receive $5 in reward for every 250 points earn at BestBuy.
Note that you can use your card to pay bill online, via mail, or by phone calling. Plus, you can also make a payment by texting PAY to 81964 from your Best Buy credit card account.
How To Activatebestbuyonline.com
Like I stated on my first paragraph, to activate your BestBuy credit card you will need to apply for a Citibank My Best Buy credit card.
To activate your BestBuy credit card, you must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United State of American.
In addition, there are various options for activating your BestBuy credit. it includes through online process and calling customer service.
Activate Best Buy Credit Card Via Online
To activate your Best Buy Credit Card via online, follow this simple steps below:
- Verify your card info by visiting activate.bestbuy.accountonline.com
- Once open, fill in your credit card number.
- Then your full name, three-digit security code on the back of your card.
- And finally, your Social Security number’s last four digits.
Then your account will be enabled once Best Buy verified it.
Activate the Best Buy Card Via Phone
You can activate your best Buy credit card via a phone, with the help of a customer service operator.
- Open your smartphone and call the number at the back of the card
- Once they pick, tell them you want to activate your card.
- They will ask for your credit card details.
- Make sure you give them the right information, and via an automatic process, they will activate your card.
Note that their customer care is not available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can only contact them from Monday via Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. local time. While Saturday is open from 8 a.am. to 8 p.m., and Sunday open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Activate the Best Buy Card in Person
You can as well activate your Best Buy in person if you live near a Best Buy. Just visit the store and tell an employee you want to activate a BestBuy credit card, and they will walk you via the whole process.
In the store, you will ask to submit your credit card information and the last four digits of your social security number. Then, they will help you to register your account and tell you what the password and username are.
Activate Best Buy Credit Card in Canada
In addition, if you live outside of Canada or the United States and need to activate your card, you can quickly call the number on their contact us page. Tell your basic credit information to activate it. In addition, make sure you match your available contact times on the time zone closet to your location in North America.