Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.mycinegist.com.
Our Email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mycinegist was founded in 2020 with the mission of simplifying financial decisions and information to give readers the confidence to manage every aspect of their financial life.
Our millions of readers come to us from all over the world and from all walks of life. Some are learning about money and investing for the first time, while others are experienced investors, business owners, professionals, financial advisors, and executives looking to improve their knowledge and skills. No matter who they are, we are here to help.
Mycinegist accepts advertising, but maintains a strict and clear separation between advertising and editorial content. Special attention is paid to featuring advertising in a way that will not interfere with your reading experience. This relates to both page design and to the number of ads we choose to feature on a page.
Mycinegist maintains a distinct separation between advertising and editorial content.
- All advertising or sponsored content on Mycinegist is clearly and unambiguously distinguished from editorial content through borders or other distinguishing elements and/or identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- All ads on Mycinegist are labeled as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- All “native” ads or paid content are identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- Editorial content on Mycinegist is not influenced by advertisements unless the content is sponsored content, in which case, the content will be clearly demarcated and identified with the title “Ad,” “Advertisement,” or “Sponsored”, or a similar designation, indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of an advertiser or sponsor.
- In some cases, editorial may include links to partners for which Mycinegist receives an affiliate commission. The placement of these links is not influenced by payment, and editorial reserves the right to change, modify or remove them at any time in order to provide the best experience to users.
For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Mycinegist By the Numbers
We has been helping readers through our financial news; original studies, research, data analysis; and best-in-class educational content for some years. Today, our contributors help our hundred thousand monthly readers find answers to empower them to take control and improve their financial lives.
Our mission is to simplify complex financial information and decisions so that our readers have the confidence to manage every aspect of their financial life. We aim to ensure that all of the articles on our site are empowering, unbiased, accurate, and inclusive.
The Mycinegist staff of editors work with our network of contributors and review boards to write, update, and manage all the articles you find on Mycinegist. We don’t make recommendations for you to buy, sell, or hold securities or investments. We offer independent and unbiased product and service evaluations, and we provide relevant analysis, context, insights, and educational information to help you make smarter, better-informed decisions.
Our editorial team is continually evaluating the articles across our site to flag any that contain information that is known to be or is likely to be out-of-date. Such articles are reviewed and updated or, if necessary, completely rewritten, rechecked, and re-edited. Our network of experienced experts who uphold our process and policies assists with our updating efforts. Articles that have been updated are date-stamped to reflect this.
Each article features a byline that includes the name, a brief description, and a link to more information for each person who contributed to that piece. The date indicates when the piece was most recently updated with new information. Some articles also have a tagline at the end to provide additional information on research or authorship.
Whether you have a comment or suggestion to share, we look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to reach out by visiting our Contact Us page.